Website PacTel Solutions
Regulatory Manager, #86877, 3 Positions, Allen, TX
Compensation: $49.75/per hour
PacTel Solutions is looking for a Regulatory Manager for a 1-year contract position with Frontier Communications based out of Allen, TX.
This position will report to the Director Grant Administration team and will have the following key job responsibilities that include:
1. Communicating to the grant team the guiding principles/rules/guardrails for all grant opportunities based upon the state grant guidelines.
2. Provide specific recommendations related to state rules when preparing applications.
3. Grant writing SME based upon regulatory, local market and politics and state specific rule knowledge.
4. Track, monitor, and communicate all potential grant opportunities and application requirements internally to the grant team to ensure the team can analyze, evaluate and develop competitive grant applications based upon the application program rules.
5. Partner w/ Regulatory and other resources to conduct local engagement in targeted communities to secure local support for grant applications and evaluate opportunities for Public-Private Partnerships.
6. Partner w/ the business analyst to project manage all aspects of the timely and accurate filing of grant applications, challenges, and responses to requests for information, which includes but is not limited to gathering and compiling information from our internal grant team and Regulatory.
7. Work closely with internal SMEs to gather all information required to create, submit, and track grant applications and challenge documents that are timely, accurate, and high quality.
8. Respond to internal and external questions about broadband grant opportunities and applications, including providing detailed and comprehensive information about program requirements and conditions.
9. Interface and maintain positive relationships with State Broadband Program Office personnel and serve as a contact for State Broadband Program Offices.
•3+years of relevant governmental experience or grant application experience required, telecommunications or terrestrial/wireline broadband experience preferred.
•Excellent organizational skills and the ability to develop and manage processes and procedures.
•Ability to understand and summarize complex funding documents and program rules and to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (including editing and proofreading). Strong writing skills and ability to turn ‘raw information’ provided by SMEs into well-articulated proposal content.
•Superior organizational and planning skills. Must be able to prioritize, establish and meet content deadlines, problem-solve and motivate others in the organization to timely provide necessary information and feedback.
•Enthusiasm for working in an intensive, deadline-driven, and high-profile role with the ability to work effectively on multiple, concurrent projects.
•Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, strong written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical (including evaluation of large data files) and problem-solving skills, ability to work well with cross-functional teams, ability to understand complex data sets.
•Basic technical understanding of modern communications networks and technologies.
•Some experience with and understanding of query tools, data analysis, and mapping tools such as Geographic Information Systems, such as ArcMap, shapefiles, or kmz files is preferred.
•Proven ability to comprehend and respond to complex grant documents.
•Ability to manage multiple grant processes across multiple states.
•Ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic, cross-functional, and distributed team, and successfully address multiple priorities and stakeholders concurrently.
•In-depth knowledge of the IIJA and state broadband grant offices is a plus. Experience with grant/RFP writing and grant submissions preferred.
•Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Bachelor’s degree preferably in engineering or regulatory.
Nice to have:
Previous positions where part of their job responsibilities included working in some capacity w/ county/city councils.
Previous positions where part of their job responsibilities included aspects of public speaking.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Principals only-no 3rd party vendors. Recruiters, please do not contact this poster.
- Resumes that are submitted by a 3rd party vendor CANNOT be considered and will be discarded.
- Potential candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Please include your work authorization status under your name and a “Skills” section that reflects your knowledge, skills, and experience that pertain to the position you are applying for. This helps your resume pass the screening process.
- We are not able to supply relocation packages or immigration sponsorships.
- Drug and 7 year Background (including education verification) screening required upon offer of position.
- If you have already submitted your resume for this position with another supplier, please do not submit your resume to us for the same position.
PacTel Solutions is always looking for excellent talent.
Regulatory Manager, #86877
If you have trouble submitting the form please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org