Marketing Coordinator, #55014, Irving, TX
Compensation: $27.75/per hour
PacTel Solutions is looking for a Marketing Coordinator for a 6-month contract position with Frontier Communications located in Irving, TX.
The Decisioning Analyst will be part of the Marketing Strategy team and will play a critical role in helping our customers realize opportunities for improvement through the implementation of predictive analytics and decisioning solutions via the PEGA platform. The analyst will report to the decisioning manager, partnering & planning with peers in key functional areas. Additionally, the analyst will develop, track, and execute multivariate decisioning rules for the frontline and marketing teams.
•Responsible for taking critical touch points identified by data science team and ideate, execute and track treatments against those cohorts/touchpoints.
•Create marketing campaign functional requirements
•Implement holistic marketing solution with a focus on outbound, inbound and real-time actions
•Build and code detailed decisioning and treatment rules for vast array of customer cohorts
•Evaluate program and cohort performance including impacts to units, net churn, profitability, and additional associated metrics.
•Create closed loop process to implement program changes as a result of analysis
•Partner with Go-To-Channel and other functional teams to ensure ongoing awareness, training, next best action and general channel readiness.
•3+ years of related work experience
• Strong understanding of marketing and campaign management from inception through execution and analysis
•Adept at identifying marketing strategies and offers as well as the underlying data and analytics
•Ability to analyze and interpret data as well as synthesize associated recommendations.
• Experience with strategic planning, offer development, and/or project management a plus
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or quantitative related field
•Expert understanding of Microsoft office suite
•Self-Starter, able to work independently and in larger cross-functional groups
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Sense of urgency to achieve business results
• Ability to work on and prioritize multiple initiatives
Top 3 Must-Haves (Hard Skills)
Proficient in MS Office
Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation skills
Nice-To-Haves (Hard Skills)
Above-average writing skills
Must-Haves (Soft Skills)
Above-average communication skills
Strong work ethic
Nice-To-Haves (Soft Skills)
Proactive follow up on task deliverables
Ability to easily adjust to ever-changing business needs
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Please see important notes below;
Principals only-no 3rd party vendors. Recruiters, please do not contact this poster.
- Resumes that are submitted by a 3rd party vendor CANNOT be considered and will be discarded.
- Potential candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Please include your work authorization status under your name and a “Skills” section that reflects your knowledge, skills, and experience that pertain to the position you are applying for. This helps your resume pass the screening process.
- We are not able to supply relocation packages or immigration sponsorships.
- Drug and 7 year Background (including education verification) screening required upon offer of position.
- If you have already submitted your resume for this position with another supplier, please do not submit your resume to us for the same position.
PacTel Solutions is always looking for excellent talent.
Marketing Coordinator, #55014
If you have trouble submitting the form please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit pactelsolutions.net.