Website PacTel Solutions
Regulatory Manager – Community Outreach, #42683, Dallas, TX
Compensation: $56.75/per hour
PacTel Solutions is looking for a Regulatory Manager – Community Outreach for a 1 year contract position with Frontier Communications based out of Dallas, TX.
Manager, Community Outreach will have responsibility for proactive local and community outreach to elected and non-elected municipal, state and FCC officials based upon lead list that will support Frontier’s grant applications leveraging the IIJA monies. This position involves: superior communication skills including extensive written and verbal advocacy; grant application work to include community outreach, public relations, lobbying, project managing, preparing and submitting grant applications; data analysis regarding regulations and legislation; and drafting municipal ordinances and/or other regulatory proposals to build public-private community partnerships. The Manager, Community Outreach will also coordinate with various internal departments to monitor, prepare, conduct, and report on outreach efforts.
Draft, monitor and interpret municipal meetings, ordinances and/or regulations to identify business opportunities and threats, as required· Create community partnership opportunities through affirmative community outreach and relationship building. execute advocacy strategy effectively to take advantage of opportunities and mitigate threats· Provide guidance to Frontier leadership on issues involving local/municipal matters· Help craft necessary documentation, and processes in collaboration with other business units and external parties, as necessary · Coordinate data identification and collection to ensure timely response to internal and external data requests on topics such as fiber to the premises buildout · Produce reports that are accurate, consistent, verifiable, and understandable· Support other Frontier personnel on grant activities, including applications.
Create, pursue and communicate potential grant opportunities. Report application requirements internally to the grant team to ensure the team can analyze, evaluate and develop competitive grant applications based upon the application program rules. Partner w/ Regulatory and other resources to conduct local outreach and engagement in targeted communities to secure local support for grant applications and evaluate opportunities for Public-Private Partnerships. Develop and maintain a positive relationship with legislators, regulators and other local government officials.
Identify and internally communicate opportunities and competitive threats to impacted management and impacted groups within the organization, coordinate development of a necessary strategy, and execute. Work closely with internal SMEs to gather all information required to create, submit, and track grant application opportunities, with an emphasis on public private partnerships. Respond to internal and external questions about broadband grant opportunities and applications, including providing detailed and comprehensive information about program requirements and conditions. Interface and maintain positive relationships with State Broadband Program Office personnel as needed and other key state/local officials.
•Bachelor’s degree of Science in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, in community and/or government relations or community outreach/organizing strongly preferred
•Ability to successfully address multiple priorities
• Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel
•Strong analytical, problem-solving, and written and verbal communication and presentation skills
•Proven ability to effectively distill and relay complex data issues in a straightforward manner
• Ability to work well with cross-functional teams including ability to build a positive rapport with others working remotely, ability to understand complex legal and regulatory documents
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to develop and manage processes & procedures
•Ability to understand and summarize complex funding documents and program rules and to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (including editing and proofreading). Strong writing skills and ability to turn ‘raw information’ provided by SMEs into well-articulated proposal content.
• Must be able to prioritize, establish and meet content deadlines, motivate others in the organization to timely provide necessary information
•Enthusiasm for working in an intensive, deadline-driven, and high-profile role with the ability to work effectively on multiple, concurrent projects
•Ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic, cross-functional, and distributed team, and successfully address multiple priorities and stakeholders concurrently
•In-depth knowledge of ARPA, IIJA and state broadband grant offices is a plus. Experience with grant/RFP writing and grant submissions a plus
•Ability to travel to meet w/ targeted communities
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Please see important notes below;
Principals only-no 3rd party vendors. Recruiters, please do not contact this poster.
- Resumes that are submitted by a 3rd party vendor CANNOT be considered and will be discarded.
- Potential candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Please include your work authorization status under your name and a “Skills” section that reflects your knowledge, skills, and experience that pertain to the position you are applying for. This helps your resume pass the screening process.
- We are not able to supply relocation packages or immigration sponsorships.
- Drug and 7 year Background (including education verification) screening required upon offer of position.
- If you have already submitted your resume for this position with another supplier, please do not submit your resume to us for the same position.
PacTel Solutions is always looking for excellent talent.
Regulatory Manager – Community Outreach, #42683
If you have trouble submitting the form please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org