Data Analyst III, #05199, Allen, TX
Compensation: $49.50/per hour
PacTel Solutions is looking for a Data Analyst III for a 6-month contract position with Frontier Communications located at 805 Central Expressway South, Allen, TX.
**The physical location will depend upon where the resource is located. **
This is a strategy analyst role and will report to the Director position (currently vacant) and will be the key provider. This team is responsible for applying for grant subsidy in the Frontier footprint. The team is also responsible for challenging other provider grant application to defend our territory.
This position will be the key provider of setting the guiding principles for grant applications approach & prioritization.
Model and Price book updates to include; refining market selection model assumptions & process for grant specific applications & optimize for appropriate lowest cost deployments.
Scenario planning by modeling and evaluating risks/benefits of potential competitors in areas that are attractive for grant applications. Advocacy prioritization.
Eligibility mapping and address matching using GIS mapping and fuzzy match software to translate state customer location data.
Financial Modeling and high-level network planning to include calculating IRRs and subsidy requests.
Mapping state location eligibility data to Frontier address master.
Querying AddressMaster and other sources to support application submission (e.g. location type, speed availability, business type, CAI coverage, etc.)
Processing and cleaning challenge data to identify challenged locations, challenger, etc.
Supporting challenges via DPI speed testing.
Gathering and collecting competitive intelligence data from state awards.
Code grant price book/labor rate quarterly update.
1+ year experience working with Python or another object-oriented language.
Experience working with and running ETLs on traditional relational databases
MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL, DB2, SSMS, Oracle SQL.
Data/System Analysis, Root cause analysis/development.
Experience publishing to BI solutions such as Tableau, Qlik, Looker, or Power BI.
Knowledge of geospatial data management and analysis.
Ability to leverage critical data-driven thinking and link information to actionable challenges.
Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or related IT/Engineering field preferred) or equivalent work experience
Note: This position is not eligible for Overtime billing.
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Please see important notes below;
Principals only-no 3rd party vendors. Recruiters, please do not contact this poster.
- Resumes that are submitted by a 3rd party vendor CANNOT be considered and will be discarded.
- Potential candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Please include your work authorization status under your name and a “Skills” section that reflects your knowledge, skills, and experience that pertain to the position you are applying for. This helps your resume pass the screening process.
- We are not able to supply relocation packages or immigration sponsorships.
- Drug and 7 year Background (including education verification) screening required upon offer of position.
- If you have already submitted your resume for this position with another supplier, please do not submit your resume to us for the same position.
PacTel Solutions is always looking for excellent talent.
Data Analyst III, #05199
If you have trouble submitting the form please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org